12 October 2020
Sri Lanka gai COVID-19 fethurun huttuvumuge gothun, October 12,13,14,15 adhi 16 gai Sri Lanka Immigration in aammunnah dhey khidhmaiythah medhu kan’daalaafaivaahaka mauloomaathahttakai dhannavameve. Adhi, ithuru mauloomaathu hoadhdhevumah thireegai vaa link beynunfulhu kurevvumahves dhannavameve.
Adhi, Sri Lanka sarukaaruge irushaadhu thakah samaaluvelevvumahves ilthimaas kurameve.
The High Commission requests all Maldivians residing in Sri Lanka to register here, in order for us to keep in touch with changes to rules, regulations, respond to emergencies and easier completion of various administrative formalities.
Registration (Maldivians Residing in Sri Lanka only)
Job vacancies at MECC
No vacancy openings
Passport Photo Guidelines
Submitting a high-quality photograph is an important part of Dhivehi Passport Application.
Your passport photo must be:
- In color
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- 35 x 45 mm in size
- Taken within a month to the date of application.
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Taken with a neutral facial expression and with both eyes open
- Applicant’s face should be visible from the forehead to the chin.
- The applicant’s hair should not be covering the face (Preferably hair should be tied back).
- For applicant’s wearing hijab, the face should be clearly visible.
- The whole of the head, two shoulders and clothes worn by the applicant should be visible from the front.
- The nose should be in the centered from the both sides of the face
- Eyes should be clearly visible in applicant’s who are wearing prescription glasses (the rope eye-wear retainers should not be visible, and the frames should not obscure the eyes).
For more information, please download Passport Photo Guidelines
All Residence Visa applicants are requested to undergo Health Protection plan introduced by the Ministry of Health, Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine before submitting Residence Visa (New/Renewal) application to the Department of Immigration & Emigration ,with effect from 03rd June 2019.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The President’s Office
Ministry of Tourism
Ministry of Fisheries and Agriculture
Ministry of Environment and Energy
Ministry of Economic Development
Aasandha Company Ltd.
The High Commission will provide consular services
to Maldivians from :
Monday to Thursday 0930-1530 hrs
Friday- 0930-1230 hrs.
High Commission of the Republic of Maldives
25 Melbourne Avenue,
Colombo 04, Sri Lanka.